Too many drugs taken equals what ???


Just made an account since he always told me about reddit and this place where u could share drug stories or something. I never really wanted a Reddit account but I need to share something and I think this is the place. But the equation is me after I figure out that my fuckin friend just got a dui after I told him not to drive. I was so frustrated ,pissed off, and feeling at fault. So I just took most of what I have laying around so I don’t have to worry. I fuckin hate that it happened and hearing he hit a semi. No clue what the fuck condition he’s in. Might update later but probably not. I enjoy drugs but he was absolutely destroyed. I know I shouldn’t drive but in his state he thought he was fuckin fine. Please for the love of god don’t drive while fucked up especially of benzos. Put your keys away before you get absolutely destroyed and black out so this never happens to you. Hell buy a timed lock box and at least have people sober around you to stop you from doing shit if you’re going to do that. That’s why I feel bad I was that person and now I’m fucked up like my friend. Fuck this

(TLDR: just made an account to say don’t fuckin drive fucked up and have sober friends to help. I failed at that and my friend got hit by a semi. And I feel like it’s my fault.)

Update He’s somehow fuckin fine. Thank god he’s barely got any injuries. I can’t do anything else can I?

Too many = themodelcustomer

If 1+1 is true than i assume this is right...

But in all honesty if you eat, sleep and excerise... moderation than damage should be bare minimum unless your seeking out neurotoxicity.

Where is our good old boy, haven't seen his text walls of class jibberish in a long while.

He's around i've seen him here recently. This guy is a mistery tho, he remind me a bit of Hex (in Pratchett's discworld).

+Mr. Jelly! Mr. Jelly!+++ +++Error At Address: 14, Treacle Mine Road, Ankh-Morpork+++ +++MELON MELON MELON+++ +++Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++ +++Whoops! Here Comes The Cheese! +++ +++Oneoneoneoneoneoneone+++

Why do you feel like it's your fault? You advised him against it and he chose to drive anyway. Glad he's okay though, Maybe he'll remember this time and be more responsible when it comes to his life and other's.

I've done it twice myself before I learned my lesson. Luckily the accidents weren't bad so I was able to just drive away before anyone/police showed up. Now I know when I take my Benzos to just chill at home and enjoy. You can't blame yourself for his decision making. You did the right thing telling him not to, so that is on him. After my mishaps I warned my friends and my brother but they also didn't listen and got DUIs. I don't blame myself because, like you, I told them not to. They didn't listen because they also thought they were fine.

For real tho, my favorite thing about this sub is every time someone posts "just got a dui on benzos, will i fail the blood test?" or casually mentions driving on them they get fucking chewed out. Don't drive on benzos, you might hurt yourself, or even worse you'll hurt someone else. Just call an uber, take the bus, walk, or stay home you lazy fucks.

Comments