Did 20mg 3-Meo-PCP, 6mg 5-Meo-Mipt


Hey guys, yesterday night while I played some sekiro I found my old bag meo-pcp under the desk. So my idea was do take 10mg to make the gaming more intensive. I ingested the 10mg orally and waited about half an hour. Didnt feel much due to tolerance a snorted the rest of 10mg. I was pretty fucked but controllable. But gaming wasnt a option anymore because it was very confusing. I wanted to try out something new, weighted 6mg of moxy out and ingested it orally. I was already looking forward to a bombastic trip so I lied down with headphones in my ears, closed my eyes and played some shpongle............only to wake up after 8 hours only still slightly dissoced and the trip was fully over. I overslept my trip of the year damn.

So my 3-Meo-PCP stash is empty (I do not care) but I still have plenty moxy here. And today I want to trip a little bit while gaming sekiro slayin samurais and shit on moxy. So should I double up the dose to 12mg when I want a 6-8mg trip due to tolerance?

Yes at least 12 mg but not more than 20 unless you know what you're doing.

lmaooo

If it was me I’d start at like 8mg and snort or plug 2-3mg more every 15-20 mins after it kicks in until I’m where I wanna be.

And I loooove that combo! Such an insane body high. I usually do much less 3meopcp though, like 5mg with 5-7mg of moxy.

I combined moxy and dck on my birthday when The Last Jedi came out and I went and watched it and it was fucking incredible. Except for the fact that my hand was in a cast cos I fucked it up while drunk and on dck.

Comments