5-Meo-Mipt HCl Insufflated?

I've searched and can't find any reliable information on this. Not listed on psychonaut wiki/erowid/drug classroom as a possible ROA. Can I take an oral dose and then "bump" with insufflation if I want a boost? I know vaping/smoking works with freebase, but I have HCl. Is it absorbed that route, and is it stronger or same?

I'm aware you need to be careful and can't really accurately measure out mg amounts, but I've done it with other substances where I just use very tiny amounts every 10 minutes until I get where I want.

Thanks!

I found the comeup time and potency of HCl to be exactly the same whether I ate, smoked, snorted, or boofed it. It did taste very sweet like candy when smoked, and like alcohol when drunk with water. Redosing is a waste due to psychedelic tolerance.

Snorting 5-meo-mipt makes me throw up usually, it's a combination of it coming on slightly faster and the taste I think. wouldn't recommend

Comments