25mg 5-meo-dmt insufflated trip report


00:00 - insufflated the 5-meo-dmt

02:00 - still haven't felt anything

04:00 - first effects happen, it felt like a warm blanket was placed on my soul. Also felt it in my head, a little bit of light headedness

06:00 - still coming up hard and fast, the effects were coming in waves. Got hot so my sitter opened a window and i also took off my sweater, my head was sweating a little as well

07:00 - felt a little sick in my stomach, but did not throw up. Just laid on my couch and laid in a comfortable position.

07:30 - this went from 0-100 instantly. Everything hit me at once, and I broke through. Entered the void, time ceased to exist, and so did reality. Everything made absolutely no sense, sounds and colors were there but my mind couldn't comprehend anything. There were no entities, everything I saw made literally 0 sense. Apparently I sneezed but i don't remember that.

08:10 - eventually came back to reality after hearing my sitter call out my name. I'm pretty surprised at how fast the peak of the experience lasted, from here on out i started to come down but it was still an overwhelming body high. Felt like pins and needles all over my body too. For the next 16 minutes i just mellowed on my couch, enjoying the feeling of the body and mind high that I had.

24:00 - the body high started to fade away, from here on out it was actually a really fast decline to being sober again.

39:00 - sober enough to go out and get food and interact with people

45:00 - pretty much sober now, what an incredible and amazing experience it was.

any questions just ask

For me there was almost no visuals at all during the experience. There were no crazy colors or wavy patters or anything, it was really lacking in the visual side of things

I find the same thing when I've smoked it. It lacks visuals entirely.

Except once I opened my eyes while I was still tripping and everything in my vision was moving like a chaotic river just swirling like really hardcore shrooms lol.
I have never been able to grasp the concept of a breakthrough with no visuals, is it just like overwhelming light or darkness or something?

Guess I'll just have to try 5 meo dmt

interesting. so the breakthrough at the peak was less than a minute still! Did you get the feeling of oneness with the universe while you were out?

Can you describe the peak in more detail? how were you perceiving what made no sense. were your eyes open while you were experiencing the blowing of the mind?

Did you test your 5 MeO?

4 minutes sounds wrong / way too long for 5 MeO.

At MAX you should have felt effects within 30 seconds.

I am very experienced with 5 MeO DMT, but never via insufflation as a ROA.

Only via vaporizing.

What's weird is that your effects certainly sounds like it was 5 MeO, but your initial timeline doesn't.

Plus, 25mg of freebase (or was it HCl?) is insanely high for a dose.

According to Jack Alloca, I believe anything above 20mg+ has very little documentation/case studies and makes the substance even more dangerous to your heart.

So, that's the other thing that scared me about your post.

Glad you got a sitter.

Alone makes things very dangerous as you could asphyxiate on your own vomit since you are essentially GONE.

Anyway, glad you are okay.

This is my favorite substance.

I am curious if you jumped straight to 25mg (if so, why?) Or gradually built up to 25mg?

Comments