25 mg im 3 ho pcp


Yay or nay? Experiences??

I've done roughly the same many times.

It should go without saying that if you don't have a lot of experience and a tolerance, it's not a good idea. Although it tends to be sedating, 3-ho-pcp shares with the other pcp analogues some danger of an 'active hole' -- i.e., if you take too much, you might not be happy with what you find when you return to consciousness of your surroundings.

Also of course you need to use a micron filter.

There's a very impure grey batch for which you really especially ABSOLUTELY need to use a filter. This stuff turned my filters grey..

Lastly, I would feel irresponsible if I didn't remind you that one can go down a very dark path with dissociatives. The effects on cognition are such that with regular use it is possible to fail entirely to see the extent to which one's mental health is deteriorating. I for one can't touch dissos anymore!

I have the grey batch, would you recommend filtering it even for oral use? I tried snorting it once (RIP) and I had traces of blood in my nose for days.

Since then I’ve only eaten it and I kinda assumed the stomach would take care of the impurities. Am I doofus for thinking this?

I wish I could answer!

I will note that the effects certainly seem different than other batches. Its quite hard to describe the difference, but I consistently preferred the white batch.

And, fwiw, it's been around for awhile and I have not seen any serious complaints re side effects. I never experienced any complications myself.

Comments