Snorted MET doses?


So I'm looking to put some methylethyltryptamine in my face holes tomorrow night and I've been looking around at doses and such (searching for stuff about it is stupid hard too, keeps coming up with metocin and meth results).

Erowid and PNW are saying that ~20-25mg is a common dose, with 30 plus as strong, but then I've seen some people saying you might higher doses. It's interesting too that these doses are roughly half of those for the same ranges vaporized.

Anyway I have around 90mg left and want to put it to good use. Is snorting it really more effective dose-wise? I smoked ~60mg over the course of 30 min or so and tripped super hard, so based on dosing info i was thinking i might weigh out like 40mg, snort 25, and keep the other 15 out to throw in the oil burner if i need more.

Thank you!

I took 50mg and found it pretty enjoyable if not a little weaker than expected, I spaced it out taking 30mg initially then following up with another 20mg line an hour later, overall I'd suggest starting with around 40-50mg at once and seeing where it brings you. For all I know I could just be hardhead with MET but I'd still say for most people 25mg will be somewhat weak if not completely underwhelming, I wrote a report that may help you get a perspective on how the dose effected me personally, but you won't know how it effects you until you try it.

Hmm, maybe I'll just smoke it, or send it and snort 60mg with a 30mg booster. Thanks!

Are we talking about 4-AcO-MET or 4-HO-MET?
DPT definitely is. Supposedly MET is too.

Some people say DMT is, but others don't. It probably differs on the person I guess

Welp i guess i will be doing this for science then!

Comments