RC with visuals most similar to DMT?


DMT visuals seem to have a clarity and crispness to them that mushrooms lack for me. Mushrooms appear more rounded and muted. I don’t know if that means anything to you guys, but if you have an answer please share.

DMT is sort of in a league of it's own there, but out of all the RC psychs I've tried, ETH-LAD had by far the most crisp and precise visuals, both OEV and CEV.

Any suggestions for intramuscular DPT? I've searched a few times and never find good instructions for best way to use it (salt form?) or dose.

I think it's only sold in the salt form. Basically just dissolve it in water then pull it with a needle through a cotton filter. Put it straight into your thigh muscle and go slowly.

Check if your country offers needle exchange supplies anywhere, if you're in Canada like me there's places that give that stuff out for free. Otherwise you'll probably have to use cotton balls and insulin needles

EDIT: Oh also if you're feeling like trying something fun, IV 4-AcO-DMT feels just like DMT if it were mixed with MDMA. Real fun stuff.

Yeah I've heard schitz shit about IV 4-AcO, basically about how it's the heroin of tryptamines (in that it has a an acetoxy group that improves BBB solubility relative to 4-HO). Am I correct in thinking that this is the most important psychedelic to IV?

Yeah by IVing the 4-AcO-DMT it bypasses the digestive system which would normally convert it into psilocin. So you get a 15 minute long super strong and euphoric trip that fades into a regular 4-AcO-DMT oral trip, but slightly different colours wise I find.

DOM has the most intricate visuals of any substance I've tried, including DMT. DOC. 2C-E. 25E-NBOH. 5-MeO-MiPT. Drugs with clearer headspaces tend to have more intricate visuals.

Everytime I've done DPT it felt nightmarish and had very few visuals. Some of the most intense visuals I've had were from combos, especially 4-aco-dmt with 4-ho-mipt and 4-aco-dmt with acid. 4-aco-dmt with 3-ho-pcp was an intensely spiritual and visual experience as well, at least in hindsight. The reality is I ended up chain smoking on the curb for hours with a buddy about dark souls lore, lol.

Also just do DMT. It's easy enough to obtain and it's far superior to any of its analogues I've tried. MET was ok, kinda felt like a cheaper, less real experience than DMT, and I've already stated my distaste for DPT. I ruined my favorite deemster pipe with that stuff

You are going to want a tryptamine. 5-MeO maybe (is this an RC) but it is not as safe as DMT (asperating is a risk). Other 4-subbed tryptamines in quite high doses can be similar at times. E.g. 4 Aco-DMT at like 30+ mg.

It's not an rc and i have found 5-meo-dmt visuals to be very similar, and the feeling to be almost identical to dmt on the low-medium dosage range

I don’t think you were getting 5-Meo-Smyrna if you were getting major visuals like dmt. That’s very opposite to mine and other close friends experiences. If anything it sloughs off all color and leaves blackness to explore.

IVd 4-ACO-DMT
Haha I don’t really recommend it. I did 8 mg and it was phenomenal but when I went to 20mg I spent the 1st 30 minutes convinced I just ruined my life. Luckily I was able to meditate my way out of the bad thoughts. I’ve read reports of people doing 45+ and wanted to try that. Now, no fucking way.
My limited experience with EPT indicates it may be in the right doses, I haven't done it enough to say for sure though
What EPT doses have you tried? Did you need to freebase it? I've had a 100mg sample sitting in my stash for quite awhile now but haven't tried it yet.
I've had visuals that were (at times) identical to DMT in composition, clarity and color while on high-ish (~45 mg) doses of 4-ho-met. I've also broken through on it fwiw.

Comments