Question about tryptamines + 4-FA


So I was curious, how would this sound? 4-AcO-DMT, 4-FA, and maybe some Etizolam if I needed it. Would the 4-FA make the trip uncomfortable? Anyone try this?

Also, this will be my first experiment with 4-FA, I had some questions...

I'll be sticking to the oral ROA, how's the comedown? I've taken tons of psychedelics and downers, but not many uppers. Would 4-FA show up as amphetamine on a hair drug screen?

Lastly, would 4-FA help with any memory/brain fog due to etizolam like the morning after? Say I wake up feeling extra sluggish and forgetful, would it help me not forget everything I do that day? Will I be tweaking out even on a small sub 100mg dose? a bit nervous here is all, thanks

I would recommend taking the 4-FA on it's own for the first time rather than mixing it with anything.

I definitely will be doing that, don't worry, but I already plan on attempting to incorporate it into a combo or sorts.

I've taken 4-FA (100-150mg, can't recall) and a HALF TAB of some average-to-weak LSD. Ended up puking from coming up so hard (but it was cool because it was just banana and pineapple, great yellow visuals in the toilet); the 4-FA potentiated the half tab to be stronger than a full 3 of the same stuff.

4fa is weird because sub 50 mg it's a good mild stimulant. But once you start getting higher than that it becomes increasingly euphoric.

I had a very disappointing experience mixing 4-FA and AL-LAD.

We took 4-FA with friends (90mg) waited for 1h30 to be on the plateau and dropped 300ug of AL-LAD.

Strangely it acted like the 4-FA had burned our receptors because the AL-LAD did not worked as usual (if not at all)

We all had severe headaches and the good ephoria of the 4-FA started to fade away to minor anxiety (maybe due to the headaches).

There were no fun and no uncontrollable laughter like it usually happen when we take AL-LAD.

The trip had no visual at all (very disappointing), but a too strong bodyload.

We were very bored and everybody got bad mood during the trip (mostly because of the unbearable headache).

We tried to drink water, eat fruits, took some weed to try to lower the headache and kick-start some visuals, but nothing worked.



I can't say if the dosage was too high, if the timing was wrong or if the headaches completely destroyed the set, but the whole experience was really disappointing (like when you watch 4 STV movies rated 1.2 on IMDB in a row).

It was like loosing 8 hours of our lives for nothing :(



I would suggest to use a lower dose like 30mg to 50mg, and take the triptamine at the same time, to avoid immediate tolerance effect.

Maybe it will work better.



Edit: As other suggested, you should definitively try the 4-FA on its own first.

To my opinion, it's a GEM, whatever the dosage you take between 30 and 100.

More than 100 and it's another beast, the resulting massive euphoria got me in MDMA like psychedelic trance, and some of the best "amp" trip I remember (far far better than MDMA to my optinion)

Interesting... i can understand that happening having known about the effects of both substances... unfortunately this order didnt work out so mo 2FA, but i still got tryptamines! Oh well, thanks for your response!

Comments