Me and my boyfriend smoked 4mg of Flubromazolam


It produced some interesting effects so this is going to be like a trip report. Considering that this RC benzo taken orally is called the “nightmare benzo” I would not suggest smoking or snorting it like we did.

We we’re uncertain how well the cellulose would burn so we crushed it up and mixed it in with some weed in a bowl to help light it, it burned fine and I had two hoots then my bf smoked the rest. We had no idea the bioavailability of flubro smoked or the onset, but a moment after putting the bong down we could feel a growing head rush similar to what you get from snorting it, followed with a disorienting foggy feeling in our heads, but our minds still felt fairly active. We definitely felt couch locked & had inhibited motor functions but it wasn’t as sedating as a high oral dose. I had terrible short term memory loss and felt confused with everything my bf said, but interestingly in retrospect I can remember the things I forgot in that moment perfectly fine. Most of the physical effects I noticed were in my head, I felt like I could feel my brain straining and could feel my skull- but it wasn’t an uncomfortable pressure. I have no experience with dissociatives but the most prominent effect I noticed was what I would assume drug induced dissociation feels like. We moved to the bed and were able to stay awake an hour or so for the whole come up before eventually passing out. I woke up 4 hours later feeling relatively sober, and the next morning I am still feeling some after effects.

Smoking it seemed to enhance the euphoric, hypnotic, and psychoactive effects of the flubro. Significantly inhibited motor and cognitive functions. It had some paradoxical effects with minor anxiety at times and less sedative than taken orally. Had a really disorienting head high with dissociation and brain fog. Body high was euphoric, sedative, with an enjoyable head rush. Most interesting effects were being able to “feel your skull”, dissociation, and short term memory loss during the high but no long term memory loss.

Wooaahhh hold up. Am i the only one who thought benzos couldnt be smoked??

Well idk i mean i always thought benzos could not be smoked at all. In terms of crushing up a xan pill and loading some in a bong, could you imagine all the random bullshit filler in the pill? All the stuff that we have no idea if its harmful or not when burned.

I smoked pure alp out of a meth pipe once and it kicked the shit out of smoking literally any opiate.
my bf smoked another bowl of 4mg on his own and said it was euphoric as fuck, body high was best of both worlds for opiates and benzo
At first I thought you meant flubromazepam...but wow ok, guess not.

Interesting report for sure, but this sounds like a very short road to a very special kind of hell.
Dude this is crazy and just sparked a memory up. We used to crush xans up and put it in the blunt. Shit tasted horrible and you could just see the chemicals burning with the smoke. And it smelled horrible. No idea what kinda damage that did to my body and mind
a Xanax bar is 99% filler lol gross. You know what 2mg of powder looks like? A grain of sand. You smoked str8 up nasty.

I actually really enjoyed this benzo and found it had a unique body buzz and nice legs.

Just dont even do it man. Swallowing it is the best way by far. I dont even know why people bother snorting them or in this example smoking them lol. Just seems plain stupid to me. Its like swallowing a benzo just isnt enough i guess??

Xanax no, pure alprazolam powder yes. Say you crush a Xanax, pull out a mg scale and weigh 2mg worth of the powder. I guarantee it's around 99% left meaning it's mostly filler. Do not smoke a pill. Weigh the pill and do the math. You'll be smoking straight ass.

Comments