Isotonitazene - whats up with it?


I am finding very little data online about this compound and I am wondering:

How powerful is it? How long has it been known about? Is this compound water soluable? Does anyone have any experience with this compound?

Any input is strongly appreciated


I have 1/4g en route, I intend to try it orally, sublingually, rectally, IM, and IV. I will write up my findings. There is already a report of vaporization but the cat in question was on 130mg methadone per diem which obviously skews the results. It is probably 30x potency of morphine orally, allegedly something like 500x IV. I am going to start with 100ug IV and work my way up from there.

If you are opiate-naive please start with no more than 100ug orally and work your way up by 100ug, every three days or so. The material is very cheap per weight so there is no excuse not to be cautious.

That I am unsure of may increase potency or decrease it that's why there research chemicals. Have to tread lightly and start slow and work your way up but I'm assuming it's garbage because everybody would be talking about it if there was a new opioid rc.

Comments