Help please


Hello all. I've recently Recieved 4 aco dmt as a 20mg pellets. I had quick question. does 4 aco dmt ever come in a yellow colour? Last time I Recieved it although it was a powder was a tab white but this is an old looking yellow through all the pellets. Also I shouldn't be worried at all about LL on the pill should I? I just would have assumed the letter would have more to with the drug at hand but I'm also new with this stuff.

Only wondering as my scale I don't believe is precise enough to accurately tell me how much it weighs and the reagent tests looked mostly good I just couldn't tell for two of the results out of 5 I used so to help out my mind at ease the two questions above answered would very much help, thanks!
was ehrlich purple? If so, you're probably good, at least reasonably safe to take whatever it is

if it's in pellets with binders and stuff, weighing it will be pointless. There's a good chance the different pellets will likely weigh varying amounts due to different densities of the binders and such.

most 4 sub tryptamines turn brownish when degraded, not sure if yellow is possible tho wouldn't ve surprised especially if its diluted with binders. Also, could just be the color of the binder, degraded or not.

If you haven't done an ehlrich test tho, do that. It's the most important for tryptamines and lysergides, will tell you if it's an indole or not.

It was the first one, turned purple as fuck. I did 4 others and they seemed good. I haven't rest my regeant kits but they are max 3 months old. It could be brown/tan and not yellow as I'm colour blind. Thanks for the info.

You're probably good. Maybe start with half of one to be safe, but assuming you are comfortable with ~20mg psilacetin I'd just take one and see how it goes

Binders and impurities do weird stuff with the tryptamines on many of the other tests ime. Ehlrich is the most important

If the reagent test was good and you bought it from a reputable vendor you’re probably in the clear. I wouldn’t worry about the colour or weight of the pellets as much because they are likely pressed with a binder, the vendor may have information about this if you contact them (assuming it was bought from the grey market)
Its only like maybe 3 months old and have been kept in the fridge. I can't speak for how reputable the site was, seemed legit. I did throw an email to the company. I honestly assumed my reagents were working but I probsbly shoukd have tested them? Am I able to use meletonin to test them?

I know you can use melatonin to test an Enlrich reagent but idk about any others sorry, I’m not super well versed with RCs or 4-Aco-Dmt. Ironically i have some grey 4acodmt I’m unsure about rn

Lol it's all good. Neither am I man kinda why I'm here but I imagine my Ehrlich is fine and it did turn purple. Although where I got it from had a lot of 4 aco products which I'm sure would show up the same on a test. I'd also assume they would be fine but again, paraniod ya know?

Yo! If the pill has an “LL” there was just the same thing on ecstasy data, came back as 1pLSD.

Be ready if it’s 1p instead of 4-aco!

LL are the producers of of the drugs, it’s on all the pressed pills that vendors get from the “LL”. I got 4-ho-met from the Canadians and it has the same thing my pills are grey though but their all different colors, ex:1p pills are purple

I got those LL pills, supposedly 4-HO-MET and 4-HO-MiPT, but they all look grey, does that mean the 4-HO-MiPT is not actually it and it’s 4-HO-MET instead?

Honestly not too sure about 4-ho-mipt haven’t gotten or seen those pills before your probably good though but you can try low doses of the mipt to test it out if it is mipt if you want to be safe
even etizolam pills also have "LL" lol (that´s one of the reasons I was first reluctant to take them, scared of getting an instant 1p-lsd trip lmao)

They are what shows up when you search the LL imprint on pill finder and all have LL on them? If op got the pellets from a dealer or something it could always be anything, tho after more convo its clear that wasn't the case

Comments