can you smoke DOC?


I mean.... it is a psychedelic amphetamine.... thoughts?

Yes, but smoking just about any chemical is a waste. If at ALL possible, it's much better to vape it than smoke it; it's the same ROA but you'll waste a LOT less.

Kind of splitting hairs. Yes it's an important distinction, but most people mean the same thing when they say either of them.

I'll ask the same I ask on every other 'can you smoke [substance which works perfectly well not smoked]' thread daily

Why?

To find the rc with the closest visuals to dmt

Interesting way of going about it... Couldn't you just ask 'what rc's have the closest visuals to DMT'?

Because the answer the both those questions is quite different. One being :

'why would you want to do that'

And the other being :

'i'd say 4-aco-dmt, though the clear headspace of 4-ho-met is more akin to the lucid DMT headspace'

It might just be me, bit I find asking a question you want an answer to is a bit more beneficial in the long run.

Because DOC has quite the reputation for being amazing vaped?

Also in doc and 2c-e and 2c-pc's case not only is the come up instantaneous the duration is only like a third and most importantly the body load isn't nearly as bad. Vaped is the only way ill take these 3 chems.

You sure the fuck can but you want to vaporize it, will be more potent than oral and IN and will reduce duration.

You would waste it smoking (pyrolize) but vaping is a very efficient ROA.

I havent tried this but i will this weekend how exactly do i do it with a lightbulb i never smoked a chemical that way just liquified in vape or in spice
Look up how to make a lightbulb pipe, they're usually used for vaping weed/other drugs. Cut up the tab into small pieces to increase the surface area, and start with your lighter very far under the bulb, slowly moving it closer until you start to see vapor. Once you see vapor, stop heating and inhale. Repeat until you think you've gotten all of it, this is kind of hard to judge with tabs though.

I’ve heard yes. But I think you’ll be waisting a lot and idk how fast that onset will be, I wonder if you’d think you needed more than realize you’ve overdone it too late. just snort. Best roa imo

I think vaporized would be equal or lower dose than oral plus you don't have to be up for 18-24hrs which could be an appeal to some

Yeah I agree. Just hard to get right. Although doc never lasts that long in me. Idk where that comes from, it’s always 14 hours and I’m asleep. But I guess I’m in the minority

My 7.7 mg trip with DOC lasted 36 hours. I took 8 hits of LSD at T+8:00 and I was finished tripping on that at T+24:00. Still had visuals til I went to sleep, although stim psychosis visuals became apparent at T+34:00. My 5.5 mg trip lasted about 23 hours.

Oof maybe that’s why. I don’t fuck with it past about 4mg. The body load becomes unreasonable at 4mg. And at 7mg I’d probably be convinced I’d die. Though I have no idea of the LD50

But 4mg doesn’t last more than 14 before sleep comes in me

You know, I was never physically dysphoric during the 7.7 mg trip. The body high was quite pleasant. Blue lightning bolts of euphoria shooting down my skin during the peak. Rainbow rivers and waterfalls on my desk. Rainbow dragons with my eyes closed. 10/10 would not do again because of duration!

I love doc. But the come up is guaranteed projectile vomiting for me lol. Although, after that it’s great. And yeah the visuals are like nothing else, it’s the only psychedelic I see shit like neon jellyfish floating through my walls, or sea turtles swimming through my ceiling.

I think PW has duration at like 12 hrs tripping and another 8 of residual stimulation.

The idea of not only being awake but also under the influence for 18-20hrs is intimidating

Comments