Can anyone help me decide on dosage for ALD-52?


My boyfriend and I are planning to see a concert and also do whatever we want when we research this but I'm not sure about the dose. I have had some heavy trips on mushrooms and felt like I did pretty well with "300ug LSD-25" recently. I'm not sure what the exact dose was but it was around there. Didn't really experience visuals but it was very stimulating along with a very nice headspace full of glee and knowingness. I'm also microdosing 1p-LSD (8ug, Fadiman protocol) the month before we have this night planned. I see that many people start with 100ug of ALD-52 but this sounds low to me. I'm thinking 200 would be good but I'm wondering what you all think, given my level of experience and such. It just seems like the tipping point for this RC is so variable for everyone. Would we be alright in a crowd at first and a densely populated urban setting on 200ug or would a smaller dose be more appropriate? Thanks!

Have you ever tripped in public? I think 100ug would be plenty enough for a concert. Also, if you didn't experience visuals on 300ug of acid, most likely it was less than 300ug.

200ug is pleasant. ALD’s come up is slightly longer and softer than LSD’s. IME anyways.
I did not have many visuals on 100 but 150 hit the spot.
If you've been microdosing then you should have some increased tolerance so I'm not sure how to account from that (maybe someone with personal experience can chime in).

But one thing worth mentioning is that most street tabs of LSD-25 (as well many from reputable DN vendors) are actually pretty underdosed despite being sold as 150 or 200 mcg or whatever. I've found that reputable RC vendor tabs of ALD-52 are usually a bit stronger than non-RC tabs marketed as the same strength (likely dosed more accurately, though you can never be sure how consistent any blotter dosing is). Point being, 125mcg of ALD-52 could very well be as strong as the purportedly '300mcg' of LSD-25 you tried even though mcg to mcg they're pretty much equipotent. Personally I'd stick to one or two tabs and you should have a great time, would just avoid trying to replicate a 'known' dose from a previous source because you might get smacked with more than you intended. And having a benzo or antipsychotic on hand to abort is always comforting, especially if you're going to be tripping in public. Have fun!

The 300ug trip you explained sounds more like 50ug, you probably had mega underdosed tabs or got lied to when you got them.

Comments