5-meo-dmt insufflated breakthrough dose?


Looking for anyone who's had experience with this form of ROA and broken through. Got some of my own and looking for a good dose to go on

Start at 2-3mgs. You can always work your way up to 5mgs then up to around 10mgs (smoked).

For snorted start at 5-7mgs and work your way up to 10-15mgs.

ALWAYS start low with 5-MeO-DMT. It is very strong.

I'm not really looking to work my way up to a breakthrough dose, I'm looking to get it the first time around. From what I've read on other sites so far this ranges from 20-30mg

I know it is very strong and trust me I take this very seriously but I don't want to gradually build up to a breakthrough

if you're planning to go balls deep the very first time then please get a trip sitter. You could choke on your own vomit, hurt yourself without noticing, cry and shout and get the police called on you or even stop breathing for a bit

Have you tried any other ROAs? I have some waiting for a rainy day but I'm not sure the best way to take it. Saw a post somewhere advocating for IR over IN or smoking

I did try it once orally at 10mg, but it was inactive. Did 10mg 2ce half an hour before the 5meo because I had heard that it may act as an MAOI but nope didn't work

Other than that haven't tried it since

Comments