2fdck solubility for IM


Anyone have experience IMing 2f?

I'm wondering how soluble it is in water compared to Ket.

I did a search and couldn't get any clear cut answers.

Also, is it imperative that one use a micron filter or can the 2f be heated, drawn, and injected as is?

Thx guys and happy friday!

I was able to dissolve it at 100mg/mL and it stayed in solution for months with no recrystallization. I stored it in a 10mL sealed sterile vial.

You always want to use a micron filter if at all possible because at any point in handling it, you could have picked up pathogens or some insoluble particles.

Thx a bunch for the reply.

Yeah here's what I just ordered.

0.22 filter x2

10ml sterile vials x3

25G 1" syringe with needle x5

Box of 100 25G 1" needles

Box of alcohol swabs

Am I missing anything here?

Planning on doing deltoid injections.
25 seems a bit... big. No? Like I'd use 28 and up, but then again this post is concerning IM not IV

Hope you have a wonderful, serene time <3 And if you're using it for depression or other conditions/issues, I hope it helped you.

PM me if you need anything :)

You could get away with a smaller gauge needle like 28g for injection, but 25 works also

Comments