1p-LSD and AL-LAD Combination Report


Introduction

Tl/DR at end

I’ve been wanting for a while to do a combo of lysergamides since my last ETH-LAD trip. I did 200 ug of ETH-LAD which rocked my world. There were several things that were either lacking or too much for me from that experience. Come up of 200ugs of ETH-LAD was borderline unbearable, horrible stuff for the first 2 hours. The visuals were out of this world though; nothing I had experienced before had such perfect visualizations. The headspace was not as profound as I’ve experienced with LSD, however I combined it with weed at the 6 hour mark, reached ego death followed by insanity which was then too much of a headspace to handle.

I wanted similar visuals, way way less body load, and deeper headspace. After researching AL-LAD on its own I thought of it to be very gentle, but I saw the potential for it having beautiful visuals in higher doses (did 150ug) or combined with 1p-LSD in order to get deep into my mind. I decided that at some point in the future I wanted to combine both to get what I wanted.

Trip Report

T 0:00

I had a free afternoon, the day was quite sunny and nice outside, so I decided to ingest 200 ug of 1p-LSD with 150 ug of AL-LAD. I was in my apartment with quite a good mood and very excited to dig into this experiment.

T + 0:15

I’m yet to have any alarms, but I decided to lay down, put some eye shades, put some music on my headphones, and just wait for the come up to slowly creep in as I enjoy some relaxing music and the comfort of my bed.

T +0:45

I’ve had been in the dark for a while with minor body alerts of what was coming. The bass of the music I was listening to slowly started pushing colorful CEVs. The more colorful they become, the more I feel the body load intensify. It felt like some discomforting electric shocks were going through my body and presenting to me in my visual field as lightning strikes. At some point it was sort of overwhelming, so I took my eye shades and headphones off and went sit in my living room

T + 1:30

I battled the body load for a while and by this time it was close to over. In comparison to ETH-LAD’s body load this was a kid’s game. It was actually an easy body load to handle as other experiences with lower doses of 1p-LSD by itself had given me a harder time.

T + 2:00

The world was quite wavy and color shifting was becoming stronger by the minute. I decided to put on my headphones again. I put ambiance music and sat down to try to meditate. What an incredibly beautiful experience. I’m at a loss of words. CEVs are 3D, high definition, highly colorful and abstract. I felt completely disassociated form my body. I lost my sense of self and just witnessed the creations of my mind. The music at some point made no sense. It just felt like strong vibrations going through my body constantly changing the nature of my closed eye visuals. This was powerful.

T + 2:45

I had been meditating for a while in a state I can only describe as nirvana. I decided to go outside for a walk to experience the open world and see how powerful OEVs would be with this combo. I took some water, eye glasses, my headphones and headed out. I put some minimalistic dark ambient music and started a mind blasting adventure into the outer world. At this point visuals were everything. I felt like a floating consciousness simulating its interactions with the outer world. It became clear everything was a simulation from the source of consciousness. I could easily merge my imagination to what I was seeing. The whole thing was ridiculous. The minimalistic dark ambient music in combination with the visuals and their synesthesia was indescribable, the only thing I can say is: I want that to happen again!

T +3:30 - + 6:00 // long rant about consciousness, skip if you want.

I walked to the nearest park and got deeply lost in thought. I don’t even remember much of the visuals from this time frame. I dwelled into what it meant to be conscious. What is consciousness? This question took all my attention and all my brain power during this walk. Music and background noise were almost completely ignored for a long time too. At what point does the universe become conscious? I suppose consciousness starts from merely sensing that which is outside of an entity. Awareness of this entity being something in itself might be a more complex revelation of consciousness, but at least sensing has to the first representation of a consciousness. Then, when does this sensing begin? If a whole being is able to sense, do its parts individually sense? Are we as humans a unified consciousness or a collective consciousness of organisms? It definitely seems to me that we are a collective consciousness of organisms. Our brain is not just one thing, it is a collection of things. Which of those are part of our consciousness, are they conscious without one another? At some point I realized that there had to be all sorts of levels of consciousness within a human. We are layered beings, there is so much into a human, that it is clear consciousness is distributed over the whole body. It became clear to me that albeit unaware of them, those parts are conscious in themselves. I supposed the more you go deep into what encompasses a being the more you encounter layers of consciousness, not all aware of themselves, and all of them incapable of presenting themselves as something in itself to the unified sense of consciousness, but they sense, and they integrate this to a higher form of consciousness. After much thought I concluded (just my opinion though) that the whole nature of consciousness is ingrained in the whole universe. The whole universe must be conscious. The nature of consciousness comes from sensing, and sensing is present from the most basic interactions of the particles of the universe such as gravity, weak and strong force, as well as electromagnetism. These interactions have to be the basics of sensing thus of consciousness. It is all over the universe, they just become as complex as organisms become. The universe interacting with itself through all the possibilities encompassed within it.

T + 8:00

What an experience I just had; at this point I was still tripping visually, but I felt very drained of energy, probably from not eating well. I also felt that there were no remaining positive effects from the experience. I felt rather unsettled and anxious. My brain felt like it went through a marathon. I wanted to rest but I couldn’t. I decided to take a benzo and just end it all. I shortly fell asleep.

Conclusion

This combo is perfection. Having done both 1p-LSD and AL-LAD on their own, I think from now on I will just combo them. The synergy is incredible. Body load was somewhat mild, the headspace was very profound, and the visuals were just beautiful. My mood was great throughout the experience, except at the end where I think all the walking and lack of food made for an uncomfortable comedown. The visuals were still not as out of this world as ETH-LAD, but everything else I listed definitely made up for it. Would recommend 100% to experienced psychonauts. I want to try next 300 ug AL-LAD with 200 ug 1p-LSD to see if it matches my ETH-LAD visual experience.

TL%DR

Combined 200 ug 1p-LSD with 150 ug AL-LAD. CEVs and OEVs were extremely beautiful and abstract. Reality becomes yours to play with at these doses. Very profound headspace, mild body load, and great euphoria are definitely the highlights of the experience. Felt like a floating consciousness simulating its interaction with the universe for at least the first 4-5 hours of the experience. At the 8 hour mark felt drained of energy and uncomfortable, so I took a benzo to go to sleep. 100% Recommend to experienced psychonauts.

By the 6-8th hour mark I always feel so god damn drained lol like I've used up every brain cell that I had, down to the last one and usually by that point, I just want it to end and just get some sleep but I always feel guilty for this as I feel I should just see it as being a part of the trip

I was out man.. everything felt wavy and all my energy was gone, I probably took the easy route and missed some of the experience, but I had already seen a lot.

Lucky you if you can pass out at the 7-hr mark. I've had issues 12hrs after lol honestly I don't trip unless I have Xanax to head to bed. Too many white nights and those put a beating on me. Too much shit to do to be missing a night of sleep

I cant sleep naturally within 18 hours after taking a lysergamide either man... I'm like you, no benzo, no trip.

Keep up the good fight. I have a tolerance so I keep finding new combos to play with when it comes to my lysergamides. I wrote a trip report a month ago on my large dose 1p, ALLAD,and ETHLAD combo. Get some 4-HO-Mipt and add that to your next AL-LAD trip. I'd leave out the 1p though until well acquainted with "the light". Happy tripping and stay safe.

Wow your trip report was impressive (report).

Regarding your report, and how you react to this big dose, I wondered if you could share what would be your favorite dosage when you mix 4-HO-MET and AL-LAD please ?

This is the kind of combo I have in my "experience pipe

I really enjoyed this combo as well. Did 150 ug AL-LAD + 50 ug 1P-LSD and it was exactly as expected: visually similar to 150 ug AL-LAD alone (but 1P, at least in the lower doses I experimented with, isn't that visual for me), but with a bit more headspace. I think it's perfect for creating the lysergamide-experience you want in terms of visual-headspace-ratio

Comments